Saturday, September 5, 2009

Art

Una din tehnicile mele preferate din arta plastica este aquarela. Gasesc ca are ceva foarte feminin in ea datorita puterii ei de sugestie, a finetii desenului si formelor, a mediului acvatic.
Iar Milind Mulick este fantastic.
Si in plus de asta mai e si foarte yogin!

"The thing that makes one artist different from another is attitude, and what makes an artist different from a non-artist is attitude. By attitude I do not mean growing a beard or acting in a certain way that one might expect of an artist. Rather, it is one's way of looking at things and observing the world in a kind of detached sort of way. While I am sketching or painting outdoors, a sensation arises as if I am watching a movie or dreaming. I am fully involved with the scene, but somewhere inside, I am different. It is like being relaxed in my armchair. The beauty of the world becomes enhanced. This is a very pleasing sensation and, I think it is one of the best gifts of being an artist."

No comments: